Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 12, 2010
2 Fort Campbell Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan
Fort Campbell, KY – Two Fort Campbell soldiers have been killed in an attack in Khost, eastern Afghanistan this week. Department of Defense officials say 24-year-old Sergeant Jonathan Richardson of Arkansas and 25-year-old Private First Class Jason Kropat of New York, were killed Tuesday. They are both assigned to the 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 101st Airborne Division. The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the suicide bombing inside the US-Afghan base that killed two and wounded a number of others.