Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed May 29, 2013
1,700 Arrests And $3.5 Million In Restitution For TennCare
Tennessee’s TennCare Office of Inspector General says there have been more than 1,700 arrests for fraud against the state health care system since 2005. The inspector general's office, which is separate from TennCare, began full operation in February 2005 and has investigated cases leading to more than $3.5 million paid in restitution to TennCare.
The latest arrest reported was announced yesterday and was that of a Gibson County woman, charged with using TennCare benefits to pay for pain medication and then selling pills.