Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue January 5, 2010
10 Charges of Child Rape against Oak Grove Man
By Chris Taylor
Oak Grove, KY – An Oak Grove, Kentucky man yesterday was charged with 10 counts of child rape. 43-year-old Wayne J. Coates is in Christian County Jail on a $100,000 bond, where he awaits extradition to Montgomery County, Tennessee, where the allegations originated. The Clarksville Leaf Chronicle reports Coates was arrested by US Marshals and is not a convicted sex offender.