Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Nearly a Year After Kentucky Legislature's OK, Cannabidiol is Still Unavailable
Troy is gunning for an MFA poetry writing at Murray State after leaving the civilized world for camp life for 12 years following undergrad work at UT Knoxville. He thinks radio is way cooler than TV and possesses the ability to professionally climb trees, talk to owls, and impersonates Saint Francis of Assissi. Dreams include: sailing a ship on the Mediterranean, hiking from Patagonia to Alaska, doing play-by-play for a Chicago Cubs World Series Game, being named Poet Laureate, and putting the world at ease whenever his voice goes out over the airwaves.