Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- Fmr. Maker's Mark CEO: "This Is the First Time That We’ve Had Our Enemies Not Trying to Kill Us"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
Troy is gunning for an MFA poetry writing at Murray State after leaving the civilized world for camp life for 12 years following undergrad work at UT Knoxville. He thinks radio is way cooler than TV and possesses the ability to professionally climb trees, talk to owls, and impersonates Saint Francis of Assissi. Dreams include: sailing a ship on the Mediterranean, hiking from Patagonia to Alaska, doing play-by-play for a Chicago Cubs World Series Game, being named Poet Laureate, and putting the world at ease whenever his voice goes out over the airwaves.