Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Troy is gunning for an MFA poetry writing at Murray State after leaving the civilized world for camp life for 12 years following undergrad work at UT Knoxville. He thinks radio is way cooler than TV and possesses the ability to professionally climb trees, talk to owls, and impersonates Saint Francis of Assissi. Dreams include: sailing a ship on the Mediterranean, hiking from Patagonia to Alaska, doing play-by-play for a Chicago Cubs World Series Game, being named Poet Laureate, and putting the world at ease whenever his voice goes out over the airwaves.