Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- [Update] Holidays Sound Good on WKMS!
- Public-Private Project to Bring "I-Way" Statewide by 2017
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Todd Hatton hails from Paducah, Kentucky, where he got into radio under the auspices of the late, great John Stewart of WKYX while a student at Paducah Community College. He also worked at WKMS in the reel-to-reel tape days of the early 1990s before running off first to San Francisco, then Orlando in search of something to do when he grew up. He received his MFA in Creative Writing at Murray State University. He vigorously resists adulthood and watches his wife, Angela Hatton, save the world one plastic bottle at a time.
Kentucky Associated Press Awards 2011
2nd Place - Best Enterprise/Investigative Reporting - "Difficulty with BP Boycott"
Kentucky Associated Press Awards 2010
1st Place - Best Light News - Market House Theatre Ghost Walk
Kentucky Associated Press Awards 2009
2nd Place - Best Use of Sound - Hidden Kitchens
Hon.Men. - Best Light News Feature - Aft. Super Tuesday Storms