Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
After taking a semester off from college to intern with Vermont Public Radio in 1999, Sidsel was hooked. She went on to work as a reporter and producer at WNYC in New York and WAMU in Washington, DC before moving to New Mexico in 2007.
As KUNM’s Conservation Beat reporter, Sidsel covers news from around the state having to do with protection of our earth, air and water. She also keeps up a blog, earth air waves, filled with all the bits that can’t be crammed into the local broadcast of Morning Edition and All Things Considered. When not interviewing inspiring people (or sheep), Sidsel can be found doing underdogs with her daughters at the park.