Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
Rick Nance came to Murray after fleeing a sordid past as a gun runner in Guatemala in the 1970s. He's a notorious graphic artist and designer (as evidenced by the photo to the left). Half the year he co-hosts Juke Joint Shuffle with his pal John Griffin. While John's away, he continues to grace the airwaves with Rick's Kitchen Sink, an eclectic show for brave listeners, featuring everything but the kitchen sink. Rick also enjoys Elizabethan poetry, long walks in the park and painting himself blue from head to toe during full moons.
Check out his amazing graphic artwork on his website: www.ricknance.com