Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
- Study: Calloway, Lyon Counties Among the Healthiest in Kentucky
R.G. Dunlop is an award-winning investigative reporter whose work has exposed government corruption and resulted in numerous reforms.
Dunlop is a three-time finalist for the Pulitzer Prize and was twice a member of teams that won George Polk Awards.
He worked 35 years at the Courier-Journal in a variety of positions, including Eastern Kentucky bureau chief, Legal Affairs reporter, City Editor, and State Enterprise Reporter.
He has extensively covered death penalty issues, coal-mining safety and health, criminal justice matters, and the corrupting influence of money in politics.
Dunlop is a graduate of Miami University and earned a master's degree in journalism from Northwestern University. He lives in Louisville with his family.