Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Michaela Hayes is a Georgetown, KY native, and a sophomore at Murray State. She is a Psychology major with a minor in Journalism, and wishes to become a correctional psychologist and, potentially, a consultant with the FBI. Outside of school, she loves to play music, and search for great new bands to listen to.