Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentuckians Can Get Protection From Four Flu Strains This Fall
- Community Leaders Call for Paducah Power Board Chairman to Resign
- Paducah Power System Board May Have "Unintentionally" Violated Open Meetings Law
- Paducah Power Chairman Says He Would Step Down Only If Board Asks Him
- Paducah Power Board Chair Steps Down as Chairman, Member
Kate Lochte was born in Texas, and grew up in Alabama, Alaska, New York, and Maine. She and Music City, Tennessee native Bob Lochte have sojourned in Los Angeles, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Pulaski, and Greeneville, Tennessee and now, Murray, Kentucky. Kate has taught high school and college English; office-managed the Hunter Museum of Art in Chattanooga; written for the Chattanooga Free Press and the Pulaski Citizen newspapers; broadcast news and music for WMGL-FM and WKMS-FM; and broadcast for WETO-TV as the Kid's Klub's "Granny Goose." The Lochtes and their dogs enjoy being at home in the woods of Calloway County. For a time, Kate shared her appreciation for world music hosting shows Ports of Call and Country Music on WKMS.