Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Kate Lochte was born in Texas, and grew up in Alabama, Alaska, New York, and Maine. She and Music City, Tennessee native Bob Lochte have sojourned in Los Angeles, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Pulaski, and Greeneville, Tennessee and now, Murray, Kentucky. Kate has taught high school and college English; office-managed the Hunter Museum of Art in Chattanooga; written for the Chattanooga Free Press and the Pulaski Citizen newspapers; broadcast news and music for WMGL-FM and WKMS-FM; and broadcast for WETO-TV as the Kid's Klub's "Granny Goose." The Lochtes and their dogs enjoy being at home in the woods of Calloway County. For a time, Kate shared her appreciation for world music hosting shows Ports of Call and Country Music on WKMS.