Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- WKMS Documentary "I Am John Scopes" Debuts Friday at Noon
Kate Lochte was born in Texas, and grew up in Alabama, Alaska, New York, and Maine. She and Music City, Tennessee native Bob Lochte have sojourned in Los Angeles, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Pulaski, and Greeneville, Tennessee and now, Murray, Kentucky. Kate has taught high school and college English; office-managed the Hunter Museum of Art in Chattanooga; written for the Chattanooga Free Press and the Pulaski Citizen newspapers; broadcast news and music for WMGL-FM and WKMS-FM; and broadcast for WETO-TV as the Kid's Klub's "Granny Goose." The Lochtes and their dogs enjoy being at home in the woods of Calloway County. For a time, Kate shared her appreciation for world music hosting shows Ports of Call and Country Music on WKMS.