Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Marriott Breaks Ground on Murray Springhill Suites Hotel
Kate Lochte was born in Texas, and grew up in Alabama, Alaska, New York, and Maine. She and Music City, Tennessee native Bob Lochte have sojourned in Los Angeles, Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Pulaski, and Greeneville, Tennessee and now, Murray, Kentucky. Kate has taught high school and college English; office-managed the Hunter Museum of Art in Chattanooga; written for the Chattanooga Free Press and the Pulaski Citizen newspapers; broadcast news and music for WMGL-FM and WKMS-FM; and broadcast for WETO-TV as the Kid's Klub's "Granny Goose." The Lochtes and their dogs enjoy being at home in the woods of Calloway County. For a time, Kate shared her appreciation for world music hosting shows Ports of Call and Country Music on WKMS.