Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
John Walker is native of Jessamine County, Kentucky and a recent graduate of Murray State University's Journalism program. His roots are in far eastern Kentucky, but he was raised in Kentucky's famous Bluegrass region. Now he resides in far western Kentucky just as a way to experience all that is the Commonwealth. His initial plan was to pursue a newspaper career, but he quickly found a calling to radio. His interests include anthropology, folklore, politics and the environment. He loves to listen to Old Time and Mountain music as well as Traditional Celtic and Jazz. If you need to find him he is probably taking a nap in Murray State's quad or taking a stroll through the arboretum.