Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Woman's Body Found Near Abandoned Vehicle in Calloway County
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Jenni Todd, a native of Murray, attended Murray State University for her undergraduate degree in Music Education. After graduation, she attended Florida State University and received a Masters degree in Arts Administration from the FSU College of Music. Equipped with knowledge and enthusiasm for the arts, administration, and fundraising, Jenni participated in an internship with the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra in Pensacola, Florida. She later worked for the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, in Columbus, Ohio, as Donor Relations and Stewardship Manager. Jenni returned to her home state of Kentucky in 2007. She and her husband, Matthew, have a daughter, Susie, and a Standard Poodle, Lola.