Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Jenni Todd, a native of Murray, attended Murray State University for her undergraduate degree in Music Education. After graduation, she attended Florida State University and received a Masters degree in Arts Administration from the FSU College of Music. Equipped with knowledge and enthusiasm for the arts, administration, and fundraising, Jenni participated in an internship with the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra in Pensacola, Florida. She later worked for the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, in Columbus, Ohio, as Donor Relations and Stewardship Manager. Jenni returned to her home state of Kentucky in 2007. She and her husband, Matthew, have a daughter, Susie, and a Standard Poodle, Lola.