Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
Jenni Todd, a native of Murray, attended Murray State University for her undergraduate degree in Music Education. After graduation, she attended Florida State University and received a Masters degree in Arts Administration from the FSU College of Music. Equipped with knowledge and enthusiasm for the arts, administration, and fundraising, Jenni participated in an internship with the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra in Pensacola, Florida. She later worked for the Columbus Symphony Orchestra, in Columbus, Ohio, as Donor Relations and Stewardship Manager. Jenni returned to her home state of Kentucky in 2007. She and her husband, Matthew, have a daughter, Susie, and a Standard Poodle, Lola.