Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
In August of 2008, Greg Collard took Interstate 77 - also known as the Hillbilly Highway - down to Charlotte and WFAE.
He came to us from West Virginia, where he spent eight years at West Virginia Public Broadcasting, including four as news director.
Greg has also worked at newspapers in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. Greg is a graduate of Marshall University in Huntington, WV, where he earned a bachelor's degree in journalism.