Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- President Obama Wants More Programs Like Code Louisville
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
- Ark Project Is Using Kentucky's Religious Freedom Law to Sue the State
- Farmers To Join Universities This Year In Industrial Hemp Growing Projects
David Edelstein is a film critic for New York magazine and for NPR's Fresh Air, and an occasional commentator on film for CBS Sunday Morning. He has also written film criticism for the Village Voice, The New York Post, and Rolling Stone, and is a frequent contributor to the New York Times' Arts & Leisure section.
A member of the National Society of Film Critics, he is the author of the play Blaming Mom, and the co-author of Shooting to Kill (with producer Christine Vachon).