Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Upcoming State Budget Deficit Could Exceed $400 million
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
As a child, Casey's contact with NPR existed solely through her father's obsession with "A Prairie Home Companion". She remembers Garrison Keillor's mesmerizing voice drowning out many Saturday night dinner conversations, much to her mother's chagrin. Several years later, she had the privilege of working with NPR through WKMS as a reporter in 2008 and 2009. Now, after graduating Murray State University with a degree in Journalism and after spending two years in Thailand reporting for the International Mission Board, she feels honored to return to her radio roots and cover stories in McCracken and Marshall Counties as a contributing reporter.