Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
As a child, Casey's contact with NPR existed solely through her father's obsession with "A Prairie Home Companion". She remembers Garrison Keillor's mesmerizing voice drowning out many Saturday night dinner conversations, much to her mother's chagrin. Several years later, she had the privilege of working with NPR through WKMS as a reporter in 2008 and 2009. Now, after graduating Murray State University with a degree in Journalism and after spending two years in Thailand reporting for the International Mission Board, she feels honored to return to her radio roots and cover stories in McCracken and Marshall Counties as a contributing reporter.