Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Carrie started at KUNM as a volunteer in the front office, and soon after her arrival she became a regular substitute in the news department. Carrie is a graduate of Clemson University and a South Carolina native; however, she has fallen in love with the natural beauty and hospitality of the Southwest. In addition to her duties in the newsroom, she spends her free time hiking and skiing with her husband. Carrie's career in broadcasting is just beginning, and she hopes to pursue her passion for this field by continuing to host and report for New Mexico's Community Powered Public Radio.