Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
- Study: Calloway, Lyon Counties Among the Healthiest in Kentucky
Candice Ludlow (TPR)
I accidently fell into public broadcasting while in grad school at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California, when a friend asked me to volunteer for KHSU, and I haven’t turned back.
I started out hosting All Things Considered and The World, which led to hosting a folk show and producing Native Pulse!, KHSU's 30-minute public affairs program on issues in Indian Country.
In 2005, I came to WKNO-FM, again hosting All Things Considered and producing the Memphis Symphony Radio Hour. Within a year, I started producing features and interviews on a wide range of topics, and began leading WKNO-FM’s newsroom. I really love learning about the people, politics, and arts of the Mid-South.
When I’m not out looking for stories, I’m enjoying the rich music of the region – and very likely cutting a rug.