Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 at 7 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
Caleb O. Brown
Caleb O. Brown is a multimedia producer in Washington, D.C. and a researcher at the Bluegrass Institute, Kentucky's free-market think tank.
Caleb’s video work has been featured on the Drudge Report, Fox Business Channel, Fox News, ABC, CNN and other outlets. He has done voice or video work for the Cato Institute, the Center for Competitive Politics, the Institute for Justice, FreeThink Media, the Institute for Humane Studies and the Reason Foundation. He is the winner, with coproducer Austin Bragg, of the 2009 Video of the Year award from the Sam Adams Alliance.
Before landing in our nation's capital, Caleb directed the KentuckyVotes.org project for the Bluegrass Institute. The success of the project caused Kentucky’s legislature to begin posting roll call votes to its own website. Caleb’s various writings have appeared in New York Press, The Washington Times and Investor's Business Daily.
Caleb is currently pursuing a master’s degree in economics at George Mason University.
You can follow him on twitter @cobrown.