Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Dr. Brian Clardy is an assistant professor of history and Coordinator of Religious Studies at Murray State University in Murray, Kentucky. His academic research hs been published in "The Tennessee Historical Quarterly," The Journal of Church and State," and "The Journal of Business and Economic Perspectives." His academic interests are primarily in 20th Century Diplomatic History, American politics, and the social and political protest movements of the 1960s. While living in Chicago, Clardy was a regular columnist for “Newtopia Magazine.” He was a member of the Jazz Institute of Chicago, and an auxiliary volunteer for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. He is also a regular contributor to the WKMS 91.3FM weekly radio program, “The Eisenhower Hour,” and he is a frequent commentator to the station on such issues as U.S. foreign policy and the development of American jazz. Clardy is also a licensed preacher in the Episcopal Diocese of Kentucky. Living in Murray, Kentucky, Brian enjoys golf, cooking, jazz and classical music (especially Mozart).