Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Brenna Angel (KPR)
Lexington native Brenna Angel wakes up early to anchor the local morning newscasts for WUKY. It's a job she's held since March 2010 after previously working for WHAS-AM in Louisville.
Brenna is also a general assignment reporter, always on the hunt for a story with good sound and interesting perspectives. Her work has been honored by the Hearst Foundation and the Associated Press and several of Brenna’s stories have aired on NPR’s Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
In addition to her radio gig, Brenna works as a part-time public speaking instructor at Bluegrass Community & Technical College. She earned her BA from Western Kentucky University (go Tops!) and a Master's in communication from the University of Louisville.
Brenna is married to her high school sweetheart, Chad.