Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- New Bill Would Enhance Safety for Fast Pitch Softball Players
- Illinois Community Mourns Loss of Gutzler Family in Fatal Plane Crash
- Report: Child Survives Lyon County Plane Crash That Leaves Four Dead
- Patriot Coal Idles Two Large Mines in Western Kentucky
- Public-Private Project to Bring "I-Way" Statewide by 2017
Brenna Angel (KPR)
Lexington native Brenna Angel wakes up early to anchor the local morning newscasts for WUKY. It's a job she's held since March 2010 after previously working for WHAS-AM in Louisville.
Brenna is also a general assignment reporter, always on the hunt for a story with good sound and interesting perspectives. Her work has been honored by the Hearst Foundation and the Associated Press and several of Brenna’s stories have aired on NPR’s Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
In addition to her radio gig, Brenna works as a part-time public speaking instructor at Bluegrass Community & Technical College. She earned her BA from Western Kentucky University (go Tops!) and a Master's in communication from the University of Louisville.
Brenna is married to her high school sweetheart, Chad.