Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Dr. Bob Lochte was the producer of the award-winning Christmas in the Fifties and is the host and producer of The Eisenhower Hour. "I've been developing this concept for about ten years," Lochte said. "It took me that long to collect the background material for the show."
Underwritten by Margaret Hank Memorial Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Back then, we sang. We sang at school. We sang at recess. We sang on camping trips and at Sunday School. We sang at home, gathered around the piano. We sang while we worked and just because it was fun. And of course, we sang along with the radio. We all knew the words to folk songs, kid songs, pop songs, hymns, funny songs, and the ones our grandmother taught us.