Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm: KYEM Upgrades Emergency Activation Level, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Dr. Bob Lochte was the producer of the award-winning Christmas in the Fifties and is the host and producer of The Eisenhower Hour. "I've been developing this concept for about ten years," Lochte said. "It took me that long to collect the background material for the show."
Underwritten by Margaret Hank Memorial Cumberland Presbyterian Church
Back then, we sang. We sang at school. We sang at recess. We sang on camping trips and at Sunday School. We sang at home, gathered around the piano. We sang while we worked and just because it was fun. And of course, we sang along with the radio. We all knew the words to folk songs, kid songs, pop songs, hymns, funny songs, and the ones our grandmother taught us.