Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
Andrei Codrescu (www.codrescu.com) has been a commentator on All Things Considered since 1983. He is an homme-de-lettres whose novels, essays and poetry have been infiltrating the American psyche since he emigrated from his native Romania to Detroit in 1965. He is the author of forty books of poetry, fiction, and essays, and the founder of Exquisite Corpse.
He has received a Peabody award for the PBS version of his film Road Scholar, and has reported for NPR and ABC News from Romania (1989) and Cuba (1996). His new books are The Posthuman Guide: Tzara and Lenin Play Chess (Princeton University Press, 2009) and Jealous Witness: New Poems (Coffee House Press), with a CD of Storm Songs by The New Orleans Klezmer All-Stars. Andrei lives in New Orleans and the Ozarks.