Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- Paducah Receives $400k Grant for New Park
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
A proud native of Murray, Kentucky, Allison Crawford grew up roaming the forests of West Kentucky and visiting national parks across the country. Allison graduated in 2014 from Murray State where she studied Liberal Arts, Television Production, and Spanish. She loves meeting new people, questioning everything, and dancing through the sun and the rain.
Though her heart belongs to Murray, constant travel and exploration are necessary for her survival. If not reporting for WKMS, she can be found calling for owls in the Land Between the Lakes, working to advance environmental sustainability, or going on an adventure. She will never stop dancing and hopes to make a positive impact in this world several endeavors at a time.