Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
A proud native of Murray, Kentucky, Allison Crawford grew up roaming the forests of West Kentucky and visiting national parks across the country.Allison graduated from Murray State in 2014 where she studied Liberal Arts, Television Production, and Spanish. She loves meeting new people, questioning everything, and dancing through the sun and the rain.
Though her heart belongs to Murray, constant travel and exploration are necessary for her survival. If not reporting for WKMS, she can be found calling for owls in the Land Between the Lakes, working to advance environmental sustainability, or going on an adventure. She will never stop dancing and hopes to make a positive impact in this world several endeavors at a time.