Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Why Does Murray Have So Many Banks?
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- [Slideshow, Audio] Cleaning Up The Columbia Theatre, A Paducah Treasure
- Murray Finance Director Alan Lanier Resigns
A proud native of Murray, Kentucky, Allison Crawford grew up roaming the forests of West Kentucky and visiting national parks across the country. Allison graduated in 2014 from Murray State where she studied Liberal Arts, Television Production, and Spanish. She loves meeting new people, questioning everything, and dancing through the sun and the rain.
Though her heart belongs to Murray, constant travel and exploration are necessary for her survival. If not reporting for WKMS, she can be found calling for owls in the Land Between the Lakes, working to advance environmental sustainability, or going on an adventure. She will never stop dancing and hopes to make a positive impact in this world several endeavors at a time.