Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
One way to honor a loved one’s legacy, is to make a memorial gift in their honor. Your endowment of $10,000 or more keeps WKMS perpetually strong and commemorates your loved one with a day of on-air messaging each and every year.
You choose your day (a birthday, anniversary, etc.), and we’ll help you craft your message. On your commemorative day each year, your message will be aired 10 times, as a way of forever honoring your loved one and their commitment to public radio.
Contact Development Director, Asia Burnett at 270-809-4743, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your memorial gift.