Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Sees Big Change in the Number of People Who Drink Alcohol
- MSU Alumnus Featured in National Geographic DocuDrama "American Genius"
One way to honor a loved one’s legacy, is to make a memorial gift in their honor. Your endowment of $10,000 or more keeps WKMS perpetually strong and commemorates your loved one with a day of on-air messaging each and every year.
You choose your day (a birthday, anniversary, etc.), and we’ll help you craft your message. On your commemorative day each year, your message will be aired 10 times, as a way of forever honoring your loved one and their commitment to public radio.
Contact Development Director, Asia Burnett at 270-809-4743, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your memorial gift.