Most Active Stories
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- Murray City Council to Consider Anti-Begging Ordinance, Halfway to Downtown Park Fundraising $
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- Kentuckians, Get Ready For Health Insurance Rate Hikes
Gifts For Members
The greatest gift for supporting WKMS is continued service of the quality programming you enjoy. But prizes and gifts are fun, too. Here's a page that compiles our current list of giveaways and thank-you gifts. Thank you for your support of any amount!
Thank You Gifts:
$60 ($5 per month) - Choose one of two WKMS CDs:
- Irvin S. Cobb: Back Home: The WKMS News documentary marking the 70th anniversary of the passing of one of western Kentucky's most famous native sons.
- Battle of the Bands - Enjoy tunes by the finalists of the WKMS Battle of the Bands!
$150 ($12.50 per month) - New WKMS Handcrafted Ceramic Mug
This special WKMS ceramic mug is handcrafted by Paducah artisan Michael Terra. Michael designed the image inspired by our "Growing Ideas" theme this fall! Support WKMS and celebrate local artists when you give to WKMS at this level.
$240 ($20 per month) - Day Sponsorship
Say Happy Birthday, Happy Anniversary or Congrats to a friend or loved one on the air. We'll announce your special message on the day you choose.
$360 ($30 per month) - Lunch & Station Tour
Enjoy a station tour with station manager Kate Lochte. You'll learn about how your gifts become the foundation for everything you hear.
$600 ($50 per month) - An On-Air Flight of WKMS Professional Underwriting
Receive on-air announcements that identify your support (no dollar amount given), your business, services, products and location.
$1,200 ($100 per month) - WKMS Leadership Circle
The WKMS Leadership Circle honors contributors who make gifts of $1,000 or more. You'll be invited to the WKMS Grand Supper Club event and you'll be a core supporter of the community resource that is WKMS public radio.
Do You Give A Dime? (#igiveadime)
Want to be part of the WKMS Fall Fundraiser, but can't find a pledge level to fit your budget? How about our new Dime-a-Day new membership? You'll join a club of dedicated members who "give a dime" about WKMS! And we'll even let you choose a radio-friendly song for a listener day on Sounds Good!
For further information, call 800-599-4737 or e-mail email@example.com.