Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
UPDATED: 3:10 p.m. The six-year Kentucky road plan that awaits Gov. Steve Beshear’s signature contains more than $368 million in funding for projects in the Jackson Purchase.