Most Active Stories
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- TN Police Officer: Open Carry Gun Bill Hurts All of Us
UPDATE: MCU Board of Trustees Chairman Mr. Tom Butler says the trustees voted to continue classes until the end of June, though as of Wednesday all employees are laid-off.