Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet began taking bids today for a new bridge over Kentucky Lake in Aurora. The project includes demolishing and replacing the Eggners Ferry Bridge.